- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
"So many of us choose our path out of fear disguised as practicality"
This is great advice, and a great inspiration.
i’m starting to think that a large part of adulthood is doing things you don’t feel like doing in a very timely manner and that’s a real bummer